Choose your country
Log in to Vikan.comRequest a login
Requesting a password reset - we will generate a new password and email it to you
This site is optimized to run in horizontal view. Please rotate your device before continuing.
Food and beverage manufacturing
and processing plants
1. Comprehensive range – one supplier meets all your needs
2. Up to 12 colours – safeguard against contaminant migration
3. Superior performance – clean more effectively with less effort
4. Quality materials & manufacturing – get more value for your money
5. Hygienic design – take hygiene certainty to the next level
6. Integrated ergonomics – take the stress and strain out of cleaning
7. Wrapped in knowledge – enhance your tools with industry expertise
8. Documented compliance – stay one step ahead of auditors
Vikan colour-coded cleaning tools comply with all EU and FDA requirements pertaining to food contact. Conducted by an independent accredited laboratory, Vikan migration analysis testing makes sure toxic components aren’t transferred from the cleaning tools to food products.
We issue Declarations of Compliance for all food-grade Vikan products, ensuring that you can meet your due diligence requirements.
A Vikan Site Survey is a great way for any food and beverage production or processing facility to improve hygiene and reduce the risk of non-compliance and hygiene-related issues.
Vikan Setting new standars for Security, Safety & Hygiene
Global brewing giant Carlsberg chooses Vikan to implement a more structured approach to hygiene, with a new colour-coded zone system and optimised, colour-coded cleaning tools playing a key role.